"" 20-Year Old Suffers Electric Shock From Abandoned Pole In Ogun State | Talk With Da Silva

20-Year Old Suffers Electric Shock From Abandoned Pole In Ogun State

 
A 20-year-old apprentice, Rasaq Animasaun, is in coma at a hospital after suffering from electric shock. Mr. Animasaun unintentionally stepped on a fallen and abandoned electric pole in Ifo town of Ogun State yesterday.

He lost consciousness after the electric shock, a witness said. He was subsequently rushed to the General Hospital in Ifo.

Residents of the area blamed the Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company, IBEDC, for not attending to the fallen pole.


“This so-called electricity company are aware of the danger associated with such development yet they feign ignorance,” Adedayo Kolawole, a resident, said. ” If they want to distribute bills and collect money, nobody will ever remind them.”

Another resident, Shehu Aina, said an official complaint had been made to the electricity company without any response.

Mr. Aina suggested that the residents sue the company.

Get free daily email updates!

Follow us!

Share on Google Plus

About Jb Da Silva

"Talk With Da Silva’s Blog deals Majorly with happenings around us; ranging from Entertainment Gist to Events Paparazzi, News Updates, Fashion/Lifestyle, Nollywood / Hollywood Buzz, Juicy Gist, Relationship Advice and Tips, Music/Movies, Politics, Sports, Exclusive Interviews and Hot Gossips".
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments :

Post a Comment