"" 11-year-old Accidentally Kills Himself While Playing 'The Choking Game' | Talk With Da Silva

11-year-old Accidentally Kills Himself While Playing 'The Choking Game'


An 11-year-old South Carolina boy has accidentally killed himself while playing “The Choking Game.”
Garett Pope Jr., a sixth-grade student in Indian Land, died after trying to cut off his ability to breathe to achieve a feeling of euphoria, according to the Lancaster County coroner’s office.His father Garrett Pope Sr. posted to Facebook in a plea for parents to talk about the dangerous practice with their kids.He wrote

“My family has never felt pain like this before, and we don’t (want) anyone else to go through what we are going through,”
  NY Daily news reports that, the father said that his family’s computers showed no signs of research about the “game,” and speculated that his son learned about it from other kids at school who could be playing it.

Get free daily email updates!

Follow us!

Share on Google Plus

About Jb Da Silva

"Talk With Da Silva’s Blog deals Majorly with happenings around us; ranging from Entertainment Gist to Events Paparazzi, News Updates, Fashion/Lifestyle, Nollywood / Hollywood Buzz, Juicy Gist, Relationship Advice and Tips, Music/Movies, Politics, Sports, Exclusive Interviews and Hot Gossips".
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments :

Post a Comment